Thursday, February 11, 2010

An accounting.

So I still have 5 lbs to go, not bad considering there have been 2 full weeks of sickness, and therefore 2 full weeks without exercise, in my life since I first set my goal, as well as several occasions for which I had to make treats containing vast amounts of butter and sugar. I am getting closer to my goal and I am also only eating those things that I truly want (for the most part) which is a good thing. Since I have been sick I have craved homemade chocolate pudding, baked apples with maple cream cheese, and my mom's spaghetti. I have made the first two items, and they were divine, but not the last because no matter how hard I try I just can't get it to taste exactly like my mom's spaghetti. I have also realized that I don't want to make my own spaghetti when I am sick, I want someone else to make it for me. And that someone is in Salt Lake. Sick with pneumonia. Maybe someone should go make spaghetti for my mom instead.

No comments: