Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free Stuff

Amy, my sister-in-law, currently posted an offer on her blog to receive something she will make simply by being one of the first 5 people to respond to her post. I jumped at the chance because 1) she's amazing talented and 2) who doesn't want free stuff ? and by virtue of my comment am now obligated to put the same offer on my blog to the first 5 (which should be easy since I think there are only 4) readers of my blog to comment on this post. Same prize, same catch. Amy is far more gifted with words, so I am simply going to cut and paste her instructions:

Here's how it works:The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. Just for you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1- I get to choose what I make for you.2- There are no returns or exchanges.3- Your creation will be just for you.4- It'll be done this year.5- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a poem. It may be a mix-tape. It may be a small child. Remember: no returns.The catch? You have to join the tagging-crafting-giveaway ranks by re-posting this on your own blog and offering the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in win a homemade gift by me!

4 comments:

Jon said...

In. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks...

kathy w. said...

Ooh, I'm in. I love this idea.

Charity said...

Do you still check comments this far back...

Amanda O. said...

This is awkward. I'm searching for your radish recipe and can't find it. Instead I found everything else, including this fun post. Is it too late? Then I will have to see you in the next year... Oh, yes please!