Sunday, February 12, 2012

PS

Butter is better than beans.  Not necessarily better for your health, but better tasting and therefore better for your soul.  A friend told me about a flourless chocolate cake made with garbanzo beans instead of butter and so I made it tonight.  And it was fine, but not amazing.  And the bean cupcakes I wrote about earlier tasted so much better the day they were made, and not that great the next day.  I think I'll just stick to unhealthy dessert recipes in the future because I'd rather eat less of something truly amazing instead of more of something that is simply okay. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I whole heartedly agree. I also would rather have a small taste of something amazing and not so good for me than a whole bowlfull of something good for me and tasting like... (I have no idea what to write I keep thinking school paste, but I never ate that as a child or adult for that fact.) so I guess it will have to be tasteless.